Construction Management is not just about completing the project, but about the process and meticulous attention to detail we take to ensure the highest standards are held true. We look at all aspects of construction, from controlling quality of work and materials, to taking special care of the project at hand.
CES has accomplished projects for a variety of clients such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department, US Army Corps of Engineers, US Navy, and US Air Force. We have also performed QA/QC on several School Board Projects in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties as well as had the opportunity of working on Dade County Sports and Entertainment Complexes such as the American Airlines Arena, the Marlins Stadium, and the Performing Arts Center.
Our services often begin in the pre-construction and pre-bid phase, and extend through project completion.
These services can include:
Pre-Construction and Pre-Bid Phase
- Constructability Analysis
- Bidding / Evaluation of Contracts / Bid Review
- Cost Estimates
- Bid Item and Quantity Estimate Verification
Active Construction Phase
- Field Observation/ Inspection
- Progress Meetings
- Project Management
- Administrative Services
- Construction Controls
- Risk Management/Claims
Project Closeout Phase
- As-Built Survey
- Dispute Resolution
- Reimbursement Assistance
- Close Out and Acceptance
our projects include:
- Ft. Lauderdale Airport Runway Extension: CES provided construction inspection services for the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) Runway 9R-27L Expansion Project, under a multi-part construction project management contract. The project expanded the south runway to 8,000 ft. and widened it by 50 ft. for a total width of 150 ft. The runway’s designation will change from 9R-27L to 10R-28L.
- MDWASD SDWWTP High-Level Disinfection Upgrade: CES Consultants provided Construction Inspection and General Construction Management/Administration support services for the HLD plant and was responsible for overseeing installation of 2,500+ LF of 120” Reclaimed Water Pipe. Miami-Dade County's $600 Million High-Level Disinfection (HLD) Project produced highly treated wastewater that will subsequently go through the water reclamation process of microfiltration, reverse osmosis, hydrogen peroxide addition, and ultraviolet disinfection. As part of the MDWASD’s Energy Efficiency Master Plan, this project allowed the County to reduce the amount of water to be treated as a potable water by about 60 million gallons daily (mgd). Increasing the peak flow capacity of the South District Wastewater Treatment Plant by 27%, from 225 mgd to 285 mgd, this improvement also allowed more wastewater to be pumped to the plant during rain events, recharged the Biscayne aquifer, and reduced the energy consumption required for treatment.