CES Consultants, Inc., a national civil engineering firm with offices in Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines, West Palm Beach, Jacksonville and New York, is seeking a dynamic, team oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our growing South Florida engineering practice.
Working under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the content development of all marketing collateral and communications materials, including proposals and presentations
- Assisting with the research of competitors and potential new clients
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of events
- Assisting in special marketing projects as needed
- Organizing and maintaining all marketing files
- Providing day-to-day assistance in support of other marketing efforts and tasks
Preferred Qualifications Candidate should have:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to learn about the business, industry and capabilities
- Demonstrated capability to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Copy writing/editing skills
- Experience in Adobe InDesign
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Candidate must be able to work independently and collaborate well as a team member, and must have excellent computer, communication, and organizational skills. Competitive salary and comprehensive package including health and life insurance, retirement plan and employee incentives are available.
Competitive salary and comprehensive package including healthcare, life insurance, short term disability, Voluntary Long Term Disability, 401K, employee incentives and more.
Please send letters of interest and resume to:
Leigha Taber at email@example.com