CES Consultants, Inc., is a national civil engineering firm with offices in Miami Lakes, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, and New York. We are currently seeking a self-motivated, team oriented Project Engineer to join our growing engineering practice.
Type of Project work
· Municipal and County clients to include water/wastewater infrastructure, water distribution and transmission, gravity sewers and force mains, water and wastewater pumping systems, water and wastewater hydraulic modelling, storm water management and modelling, small roadway improvements, permitting, and construction management.
· Specific design and construction experience in pumping stations and pressure pipelines is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineering
· Florida P.E. license
· Project management & project engineering/design
· Strong report and specifications writing skills
· Experience with AutoCAD, construction monitoring, and interaction with clients
· Candidate must be able to work independently and collaborate well as a team member
· Must have excellent computer, communication, and organizational skills
Competitive salary and comprehensive package including health and life insurance, retirement plan and employee incentives are available.
Please send letters of interest and resume to:
Janean Maldonado, 14361 Commerce Way, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016. Tel: 305.827.2220. Fax: 305.827.1121. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org