CES Consultants, Inc., a national civil engineering firm with offices in Miami Lakes, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, and New York. We are currently seeking a dynamic, team oriented Construction Inspector to join our growing engineering practice.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering Technology, Architecture, or related coursework.
· At least one year of experience in construction inspection of projects related to roadway, highway, sewer, water, storm drain, or bridge improvements and/or facilities/building improvements.
· NICET Level III or Level IV certification, ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician certification, and experience with educational facilities is desired, but not mandatory.
· Experience with New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA), School Construction Authority (SCA), Department of Design + Construction (DDC), and/or Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) projects is also preferred.
· Candidates must be able to work independently and collaborate well as a team member, and must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Competitive salary and comprehensive package including health and life insurance, retirement plan and employee incentives are available.
Please send letters of interest and resume to:
Janean Maldonado, 14361 Commerce Way, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016. Tel: 305.827.2220. Fax: 305.827.1121. Email: email@example.com