CES Consultants, Inc., is a national civil engineering firm with offices in Miami Lakes, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, and New York. We are currently seeking a dynamic, team oriented Civil Engineer to join our growing engineering practice. This office is rapidly growing and there is a lot of opportunity for career growth as well as the opportunity to take on various tasks and work on a variety of projects.
Type of Project work
· Municipal Program Management, water resources engineering, water/wastewater treatment design, and construction management
· Engineering calculations, CAD design, permitting, budget reviews, scheduling, administration, and some marketing.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· Ability to obtain their Professional Engineering License
· Minimum 2 years of experience working the civil engineering industry
· Water resources and/or water/waste water experience is a plus.
· Project management & project engineering/design
· Strong report and specifications writing skills
· Experience with AutoCAD, construction monitoring, and interaction with clients
· Candidate must be able to work independently and collaborate well as a team member
· Must have excellent computer, communication, and organizational skills
Competitive salary and comprehensive package including health and life insurance, retirement plan and employee incentives are available.
Please send letters of interest and resume to:
Janean Maldonado, 14361 Commerce Way, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016. Tel: 305.827.2220. Fax: 305.827.1121. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org