CES Consultants, Inc. (CES), is hiring for a full-time Construction Inspector position for a NYC Department of Design and Construction (DDC) simple and complex pedestrian ramp project located in Staten Island. CES is a national civil engineering firm with offices in New York, Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines, West Palm Beach, and Jacksonville seeking a full-time Construction Inspector position with prior NYCDDC sidewalk experience.
Construction Inspector Job Description:
- Perform inspection of contractor’s work to ensure construction activities are in accordance with plans, specifications, and contractual requirements.
- Perform and/or observe on-site material testing.
- Read and comprehend contract documents (i.e. plans, specifications, shop drawings).
- Provide thorough inspection reports and maintain detailed records of work performed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Construction Inspector Qualifications:
- Prior experience in construction inspection or management on NYCDDC pedramp/sidewalk project.
- American Concrete Institute Field Technician Certificate required.
- OSHA 10 or 30-hour training preferred.
Construction Inspector Benefits Include:
Competitive salary and comprehensive package including healthcare, life insurance, short term disability, Voluntary Long-Term Disability, 401K, employee incentives and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send letters of interest and resume to: Jamie Harty at firstname.lastname@example.org